Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm back!

I got the chance to use a computer at the library where I live to type in this quick update to let everyone know that I had not left them. My computer at home is not working so I can not use it. How is everyone"s summer going? Mine is going just fine. Both my worlds are at peace and my life could not have been better. I don"t know the next time I will be able to type to you so I wish you all well and I want you all to know that no matter how long I takes before I can type again I will be back. I will not leave you for good. You can count on that. Untill next time, farewell and happy living!

2 comments:

Thaddeus Glapp said...

I was wondering when we'd get another update. Looking forward to the next one.

By the way, did you finish Flame of the West yet? If not, you should be ashamed!

glass gobblet said...

Thanks for your comments!
Yes, I finished.