Saturday, April 07, 2007

Woes & Wonders

I spent half the night last night worrying and wondering if I might be in danger from an outside predator, such as the mysterious Budge Nuzzard.
I scorned and scoured, searching every inch of my library, hoping that I just might find a clue as to anything odd happening in the history of the "neither realm." Yes, there is a name to the strange universe of the human brain. But, Alas, my searches all come up empty.
I was also hoping that I might learn something new about the Nuzzard, but again to no avail. Only one saying from a distant wise man keeps swimming into the vision of my thoughts,
"Guard your world well, lest the Nuzzard nustle deep within."
I catch myself wondering if the Nuzzard can make it to My world, when and how will he attack, if it is even remotely possible. I guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments: