Monday, May 29, 2006

CHANGE

Hello, glad to see you. This blog will tell you about my world. My personal world. My world had been dark for awhile. Everything has been shut down but now, for some reason that I can't explain, my world has suddenly lightened up. Everything is working just as it should. I have gotten happier every time I visit my world. I feel lighter than I did before. I can sit in the light and think or talk to myself about what has happened in the day. I love it. I still have my moments of darkness but they are not long and my world will open up once again. I don't know what triggered the sudden change that activated my world but I know that it is a change for the better. This is my first time dealing with a blog so please, bear with me. I have done research on blogs and I am sorry if I make myself sound like a total fool but I will try to keep with it, updating every time that I get the chance. Thank you and keep reading more will be on the way.

No comments: