Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Good Morning World


Good morning. How are you? I am going to share the moments of my life when I visit my world with you. I visited my library in my sleep last night. It was nice and calm going through all the rows of books that lined the room in my mind. I found a new book, just added to the dozens of others and began to read quietly to myself. It was the first book that I had ever written. The title was "The Adventure Of A Lifetime" and consisted of about 60 pages of text. I sat in a corner of the room and read to mysely for what seemed like hours untill the book was placed back on the shelf and the dors of the reading room were closed as the morning sun found it's way out from behind the clouds. My eyes in real life flickered open and I took in the morning, feeling at peace with the world around me and the world in my head. The sun in the park room blazed hot above the grass and trees as I got out of bed and started my day

No comments: